A sprawling outdoor recreation venue with breathtaking panoramic flower garden views. Tucked within the Gaas mountains in Balamban, approximately 32 kms from Cebu City, EVO NATURE CAMP houses Araucaria Bistro & Cafè which offers international cuisine daily, multi-purpose gazebos, obstacle course-playgroud, Glamping (with hotel-like amenities) & Camping. Also available for outdoor warriors are hiking trails leading to a waterfalls, a cave & a peak called Ground Zero, believed to be Cebu’s geographic center. Adventure awaits. Escape now!
Entrace Fee is P50 plus P5 Environmental Fee.
Kids 5 years old & below are entitled to Free Entrance.
2.5K (1-5 pax)
500 for every excess pax
With guide & Safety Equipment.
• HORSEBACK RIDING: P500 for 30 minutes; 250 for succeeding 30 minutes.
• KARAOKE: 250 per hour.
• ARAUCARIA BISTRO & CAFÈ
• PANORAMIC FLOWER GARDEN WITH GAZEBOS & INSTAGRAMMABLE FRAMES
• PLAYGROUND FOR KIDS & ADULTS
• FREE USAGE OF BOARD GAMES (Jenga, Chess, Snakes & Ladders, Sungka etc.)
DELUXE GLAMPING W/ AIRCON:
4K Weekdays / 5K Weekends (Fri-Sun) & Holidays.
Good for 4 w/ FREE BREAKFAST & guest toiletries.
1k per additional pax with extra bed & breakfast.
5-6 pax maximum.
STANDARD GLAMPING NON-AIRCON:
2.5K Weekdays / 3K Weekends (Fri-Sun) & Holidays.
Good for 4. No free breakfast. With toiletries.
500 per additional pax with extra bed.
5 pax maximum.
Day Use rate is 50% off for Deluxe Glamping & Standard Glamping only. Day Use Mon-Thurs from 8AM-5PM
P300/pax Camping Fee
For those without tents, tents w/ mattresses are available for rent as follows:
300 (good for 2)
500 (good for 4)
1,000 (good for 8-10)
1,500 (good for 15)
No beddings. Please bring your own.
2.5K (1-5 pax)
500 for every excess pax
With guide & Safety Equipment
We are open daily from 7AM to 8PM for Viewing, Dining, Glamping, Camping & Trekking.
Glamping, Camping & Trekking require reservations & downpayment.
Kindly call Liezel during office hours at (0995) 428 3762 / (0995) 026 9679
Please advise one day in advance.
Check in time is 2:00PM. Check out time is 12NN.
• We will only hold reservation/s for 3 days, if no downpayment made within this period, we will release reservation/s to other interested parties.
CHECK-IN/ CHECK-OUT TIME POLICY:
• Check-in time is 2:00PM. Check-out time is 12NN the following day.
• For late check-out, we charge P250.00 per hour.
• Above policy is applicable subject to room availability.
• Guest/s can rebook at least 48 hours prior to their booking date.
• Downpayment is non-refundable, however guest/s can consume their downpayment at the restaurant.
• Failure to arrive at the camp without prior notice shall be treated as no show. No refund will be made and payments will be forfeited in case of no show.
• All confirmed bookings must be used within one year period of confirmed booking date thereafter will result to forfeiture of deposit.
• Only two (2) rescheduled dates is allowed within one (1) year period after the date of the original booking thereafter will result to forfeiture of reservation deposit.
EVO NATURE CAMP IN-HOUSE RULES:
EVO Nature Camp Management are enforcing all guidelines, policies, rules and regulations for strict compliance for health and safety reasons.
GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS:
• Strictly no firearms and other deadly weapons brought into the camp premises.
• Any type of cooking is not allowed within the camp except barbecue grilling but only on the designated area provided unless stated otherwise.
• Kids 5 years old & below are free of charge.
• Restaurant is open daily from 7:00AM-8:00PM
• Breakfast time is from 7:00AM - 10:00AM
CORKAGE FEE POLICY:
• Corkage fee is charged for food brought from outside. Corkage is charged on main dishes and bottled drinks.
• A restaurant with a wide variety of food and drinks is available at the camp. Barbecue sets are available should guests want to grill food. A barbecue grill with charcoal can be provided for free.
• Pets are allowed but they should be on a leash and watched over by owner at all times. Owners are discouraged to bring pets inside tents to avoid damages. Owners should be responsible for getting rid and disposing of their pets' wastes immediately.
• A Cleaning Fee of P300.00 is charged during check-in.
• Bonfire area is light up at 7:00PM & will be put out at 9:30PM. We observe Quiet Time at 10:00PM onwards.
RIGHTS OF EVO NATURE CAMP:
• EVO Nature Camp reserves the right to charge guest/s for cost of replacement or repairs to damaged or lost items that are provided for the area.
• EVO Nature Camp shall not be held responsible for any loss of valuables, money or personal effects of occupants during their stay in the resort.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
• Settlement of charges can be made in form of cash or check and may be deposited to our bank account:
EVONATURE CAMP MOUNTAIN RESORT Account Number: